|$150||$25 gift card of your choice|
|$350||iPod shuffle or $50 gift card of your choice|
|$700||iPod Nano or $150 gift card of your choice|
|$1000||iPod Touch or $200 gift card of your choice|
Race Package Pick-Up
- Friday, July 19, 2013 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Red Deer Running Room
169-2004 50th Ave Red Deer, AB T4R 3A2
Ph: (403) 358-5311
- Saturday, July 20, 2013 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
YU-Turn Youth Centre
5025 – 50 Street Lacombe, AB T4L 1X9
Ph: (403) 755-7825
If you are unable to pick up your package in advance, please ensure you arrive at least one hour before your race start time.
The routes are still being finalized and will include less trail running and more paved path / road running than the 2012 run. The links below will take you to the 2012 routes. Check back for updates,
Click on the distance below to access the routes online.
- Half Marathon – 7:30am (posted April 10, 2013)
- 10k – 8:30am (posted April 10, 2013)
- 5k – 8:30am (posted April 10, 2013)
- 2.5k – 8:30am (posted April 10, 2013)
Please note that the half marathon course will be closed after 3 hours.
Timing (ChampionChip Timing)
The Lacombe Half Marathon will be using ChampionChip timing for all of the races. It records the time it takes you to get from start to finish no matter where in the pack you are.
- We will be using a timing chip to record your race time. You will pick up and verify your chip at Race Package Pickup. It records the time it takes you to get from start to finish no matter where in the pack you are.
- Attach the chip to your shoelace prior to the race. String through your shoelaces and tie.
- You must wear the Chip on your shoe or you will not be timed.
- You must cross the timing mats at the start and finish lines to receive a finish time. No other timing method will be used.
- After you cross the finish line, you do not need to return your chip.